August 23, 2020 Online Service
Welcome to Central's online service. If you are not a regular part of Central we welcome you to our online service and would love to get to know you. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to tell us a little bit about yourself. We wish we could greet you after the service with a warm handshake, but please know that it means a lot to us that you are joining us today.
- Come out for Park, Pray, & Praise at 10:00am every other Sunday until we can again gather inside the sanctuary.
- If you would like Betty Williams new address/phone please call the church office.
- Pray for Mary Staffan's mother who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Pray for the residents, staff, and the families of those living/working at Oakwood who have been diagnosed with Covid-19. There are over 37 who have tested positive
- Pray for Annie Baisden's nephew, Josh, who recently had knee surgery and is now in ICU with blood clots in his heart and lungs.
- Julie (Randy) Prater is asking for prayers for her Aunt Honey (99 years young) who had a recent fall and is in the hospital with several broken ribs and fluid in both lungs. Pray for wisdom as they need to decide where she will go after being discharged due to Covid outbreaks at the facility where she currently lives.
For our Guests. We'd love to learn a little bit about you.